top of page
Eating Disorder & Body Acceptance Coaching
What does a recovery coach do?
- Clarify your recovery goals and help you reach them
- Help you overcome recovery obstacles
- Keep you accountable
- Focus on the present and help you move forward
- Help you to learn and capitalize on your strengths
- Celebrate those little wins
- Attend challenging outings with you (gym, lunch, etc.)
-Offer strategic support in the form of worksheets, activities and so much more
Negative relationships with food
Other Specified Feeding or Eating Disorder
My Specialties Include:
Visit the contact page to book your first session!
bottom of page